Background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Purina Farms

This past week my family came to visit during their spring break.  It was soo great to have them here to help with Eden and give her a change of company.

Plus I had lots of meetings and play practices that I had to go to so they were able to spend lots of time with her.


On Saturday, we decided to go for a little drive out to Purina Farms.  


It is about 30 minutes away and they have competitive dog shows, educational family activities, all kinds of exhibits with animals that the kids can pet.  

Since it was Easter weekend of course they had a special visitor that Eden was so excited to see.

No matter if it is Santa or the Easter bunny she always wants to give hugs!



They also took us on a tractor/wagon ride through the entire Purina complex.


These pink little piggies were sooo cute!


We also watched the dog show! I was quite impressed! 




They also had a hog, named "Chops", who ran the agility course.

It was soooo good to have my family here to play with Eden!  I have been super exhausted with the play and this little one inside of me that the help was much need and appreciated!!!



No comments: