Background

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Colby's 27th Birthday

Just like last year I was gone for Colby's birthday.  :(  I felt so bad that it happened again this year.  So when Eden and I got back we had a belated birthday celebrations.  I decorated and opened a few more gifts as he already opened a couple from his mom.


Every year I always get him Samoa's.  His favorite girl scout cookie!  Of course I always get my favorite too, Thin mints!!!

cheese face, totally by my request for a pic.  It was a joke because I always get them for his birthday so the surprise factor has warn off just a little bit.

For his birthday dinner we had a fabulous spinach salad with mandarin oranges, bacon, sugared almonds topped off with a homemade poppy seed dressing.  Oh my it was absolutely fabulous!  My mouth is salivating just thinking about it.  

Colby isn't a cake person and why when there are sooo many more tasty things!!!!  So this year he requested Strawberry Pie.


Babe, I am so sorry we missed your birthday again this year :(  I hope that this made up for it at least a little.  We love you!   You are such an amazing husband and father.  You work so hard and do so much!  Happy 27th you ol man!

2 comments:

Bryce & Catherine Rowbury said...

Happy Birthday Old Man

Sean & Meagan said...

Seriously, everything you do looks so perfect! So happy for you guys and your lovely life with your lovely little girl! Hope Missouri is treating you well!