Background

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project - Countdown to Kisses

Since moving to Denver I was determined to start a craft group.  A friend and I decided to start a pinterest group.
Ahh!! I was so excited!  

How many of us spend all kinds of time on pinterest but then never do anything with the things we pin?!?!  I am sure there are many.  So we decided to do something about it.  We get together at least once a month if not twice, and one person is in charge of the craft and gets all the supplies for everyone else.  Then we get together on a night where the hubbies can stay home and be dads and the moms can get together and CREATE!

Last month we made "Countdown to Kisses" Boards.  

I used my silhouette to cut out the heart pockets and the vinyl.  We painted out boards and then with a combination of mod podge and hot glue we secured the pockets onto the board. Then we tied each heart with a piece of ribbon. In each pocket we put a hersey kiss.  

Some girls did their boards pink and some also did them horizontal.  
I really love how it turned out!!! 
I love getting into every holiday and I love countdowns.  I think it is a great way to get the kids involved and it gives them something to look forward to everyday!

I have really enjoyed this group!!!  Not only do we get together and work on various projects but we also get together at least once or twice a month for a girls night out!  Lets be honest we all need girl time!

Stay tuned for this months project!



1 comment:

The Halls said...

Love it. Wish you lived close so we could do projects together.