Background

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Countdown

Only 5 more days until the big move. I cannot believe that I am leaving Rexburg. It has been such a huge part of my life. I have so many mixed emotions. Sunday was the first time that I shed a tear about moving. I will really miss it all and all the incredible friends and memories i have made. I wish I could list everyone but you know who you are. I am going to keep this as non-sentimental as I can so I don't shed any more tears.

We still have no idea where are going to live yet, but we have a month and a half. We are hoping to find a house and we know that it takes time so we are planning on staying at an extended stay hotel until everything goes through. Wish us luck!

If you are not busy saturday morning at 9 o'clock, we would love the extra help to load the trailer and clean up. Or if you do not have time to help just stop by to say Bon Voyage! We would love to see you!

1 comment:

Sarah Turpin said...

It's always hard and exciting to move. Congrats though! Mark lived in St. Louis for a time I guess it's just an awesome city! Have fun